- Who Is Playbox?
Libral Traders Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at B-84/1 Okhla Industrial Area Phase II New Delhi, Delhi 110020 India ("Company"), operates www.playboxindia.com.
- 3.1.1. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- 3.1.2. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”); and
- 3.1.3. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
4.1 Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
4.2 Sensitive personal data or information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Company, consisting of:
Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
Medical records and history;
Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Company for providing service; and Any of the information received under above personal information categories by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
- Users Note
- 5.4.1. enabling Users to enjoy the Services and to use the Products, including sharing information with Other Parties to provide services, technical support etc. in relation to the Products; or
- 5.4.2. detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud or any other potentially illegal acts; or
- 5.4.3. monitoring and enhancing User interest and engagement, including through promotional activity, personal messages to Users using personally identifiable information provided by Users, etc; or
- 5.4.4. processing the purchase of Products on the Platforms.
- Visitors Note
6.1. If you are accessing the Platforms from outside India, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your access does not breach or violate any local or national law applicable in the place from where you are making the access, for the time being in force.
- Opt-Out Policy
- 7.1The third party service providers with whom the Company may share personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. The Company provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners. These settings can be found on the Platforms.
- 7.2If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all the Company’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact the Company at Hello@playboxindia.com. The Company reserves the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
8. Feedback Or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact Grievance Officer at:
Email Address: Hello@playboxindia.com
Contact no: +91 9718150852
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These "cookies" can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type collects anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example, we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These remember choices you make such as language, search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example, our Saved Items feature utilises a cookie to remember the products which you have expressed a wish to save whilst browsing our website.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies Or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use 3rd party companies such as Criteo to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser "help" section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings